Private Duffy Boat Adventure: Party with Friends
Set sail on an exclusive and vibrant experience aboard the a Pink Party duffy boat with five of your closest friends to sail under the shimmering pink hues of the sunset
Cancellation: 1 day learn more
- A Pink Party Boat means you can expect the ultimate celebration experience on San Diego’s beautiful Bay, where you and your friends can revel in the stunning scenery and lively atmosphere for a fun-filled 2-hour tour with a Captain at the helm
- Cruise along the picturesque Downtown San Diego skyline, as your captain will point out significant landmarks such as the USS Midway and the Maritime Museum of San Diego, providing interesting facts and insights about the city’s rich history
- Prepare to be amazed by the breathtaking views of historic wooden ships, steam powerboats, and submarines as you approach the Maritime Museum, with the “Star of India” and “Berkeley” standing proudly as California and National Historic Landmarks
- Cooler with ice
- Bluetooth stereo system
- Pink captain hats for photos
- Paper cups and plastic reusable glasses
- Captain fee
- Life jackets
- Pink Boat can accommodate up to 6 passengers plus a captain.
- Yes, you can bring bring drinks and food at no additional charge (no RED wine, please)
- You are welcome to bring decorations (no feathers, no balloons attached outside of the boat)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
Video Source: @ecoboatrentals3
2803 Emerson St., San Diego, CA 92106
We depart from the 1st Dock at H&M Landing
- To receive a full refund, you may cancel up to 24 hours before the Pink Boat charter starts time. No refunds will be given after that time period.
- If closed due to the weather a full refund will be made.
- Customers may reschedule their reservation one time up to 12 hours before the Pink Boat charter starts time without an extra fee based on availability.