Sidecar Tour of Temecula's Wine Country
Embark on our signature Wine Tour, cruising Temecula’s scenic routes in newly modified tandem sidecars for a stylish and immersive wine country experience
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Learn more about Temecula’s famous wineries as you explore the scenic area by sidecar
- Immerse yourself in the city’s rich history and culture while tasting some of the best wines in the country
- Visit 2 world-renowned wineries and try their exceptional offerings
- Meet and greet with patrons of some of Temecula’s famous wineries to learn about their winery’s history and the types of wine they develop
- Guided tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Visit to 3 amazing wineries
- Wine tastings at 2 world-renowned wineries
- Private chauffeur experience in your own personal Tandem Sidecar
- Meet and Greet session
- Please wear comfortable attire and wear sunscreen.
- Please also note that gratuities are not included.
- We ask that you bring cash to tip your drivers as they do an amazing job providing an unforgettable experience for our guests.
- Please drink responsibly.
39730 Calle Contento, Temecula, CA 92591, USA
No refunds. Rescheduling needs to take place within three days of your booking.
Oct 27, 2023
The good, the bad and the ugly. First, the good - Actually the great - Fred was our driver. He was very personable, and a joy to be with. He was very knowledgeable of the Temecula area, it's history, and the wineries. He showed us various interesting stops along the way to each winery on our tour, pointing out what we were viewing, and why it was important to know. He also provided us more than enough time to enjoy our winery. The wineries on our stops were excellent. We will ask for Fred if we take another tour with Side Car in Temecula. The bad - there was some kind of mix up in communication as to whom would be our driver / guide. But - I think we gat the better end of the mix up. The Ugly - The Side Car Organization (Temecula) does not care about communications from the customer. We made several calls, unanswered. The calls were sent to voicemail, and the voicemail box was full, could not accept our voicemail. I sent emails to this organization - also unanswered. I do not care at all what excuse Side Car may have for this lack of concern for the customer, as there really is no excuse, at all! Very poor business conduct, terrible business model. You do not exist without your customers! Good luck sustaining your business this way. Fred is the reason I would have given 5 stars, but I deduct a star for your lack of concern for the customer.
Review provided by Peek Pro
More activities from this operator