Local Savannah: Libations History Tour
Explore Savannah’s charm while soaking up the history, local libations, and delicious fare. Follow along with a native-born tour guide, who’s full of interesting facts.
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Enjoy a food and drink-focused walking tour with a local expert by your side
- Spend an afternoon strolling around and stopping at places, including Madeira wine and Jazz’d Tapas Bar
- Try out the area’s well-known honey at Savannah Bee Company
- Learn the local history and culture while sampling some of the area’s famous libations and local fare
- Wander around the streets with a guide checking out local hotspots to eat and drink
- Ticket price includes the cost of food, drinks, and tips at planned spots
- Guests must be 21+ and bring a photo ID.
- Wearing weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes is recommended.
121 Barnard St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA