Embark on a culinary journey to Spain in Savannah with an interactive paella cooking class, guided by a professional chef who will teach you the art of this Mediterranean classic and other delectable spicy snacks
- Prepare the perfect paella from start to finish: Chop up the ingredients, add the fish and chicken and sizzle the rice to a crisp
- Get world-class tips from an expert chef who helps you every step of the way and introduces you to the flavorful foods of Spain
- Conquer authentic plates that range from Roasted Manchego Toast and Spanish Onion Salad to Seafood and Chicken Paella
- Take home the recipes you work with to recreate these savory snacks in your own kitchen
- Paella-making class with chef Darin
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
- Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non-refundable.