Immerse yourself in the art of Low Country cuisine during our hands-on cooking class, where you’ll discover the secrets behind flavorful ingredients and classic Southern cooking techniques, honing your culinary skills to perfection
- Prepare a meal featuring quintessential Southern dishes, including Black Eyed Pea Salad, Fried Green Tomatoes, Shrimp in Red Eye Gravy over Creamy Grits, and Pecan Praline Angel Food Cake
- Jump right into an interactive, hands-on experience as you gather regional recipes and learn how to make traditional dishes on your own
- Learn about the the historical, cultural, and culinary influences that brought classic Low Country dishes to life
- Enjoy your home-cooked meal at the end of the class
- Culinary class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Complimentary water and coffee
- Wear comfortable attire and closed-toe shoes.
- Plan to arrive about 15-minutes prior to the start of class.
- Guests receive a 10% discount on all purchases made the day of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non refundable.