Spooky Journey: The Grave Tales Guided Tour
Unleash your inner ghost hunter and explore Savannah’s eerie side, where every corner whispers tales of the paranormal and the unexplained
Cancellation: 2 days learn more
- Uncover Savannah’s chilling past as you navigate its most haunted locations including forgotten battlefields and hidden cemeteries
- Embrace your curiosity for the uncanny as you delve into tales of the paranormal and the unexplained lurking around every corner
- Become a ghost hunter for the day, exploring the city’s eerie side and the secrets it holds
- Wear comfortable footwear and dress appropriately for the weather.
- Bring water and bug spray for personal comfort.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour as late arrivals will not be accommodated.
W Congress St & Bull St, Savannah, GA 31401
We will meet at Johnson Square in Bull Street, near Congress Street. Your guide will be at the large white monument (Nathaniel Greene Monument) in the center of the square.
Flexible Bookings: Reschedule or get a full refund up to 48 hours before your Ghost Tour for any reason.
Oct 15, 2023
Casper was very informative and made the experience wonderful! Would definitely recommend to friends :)
Review provided by Peek Pro