Embark on an enriching journey with us, choosing from flexible Zoom or in-class lectures and exciting field sessions, tailored to fit into your mid-week or weekend plans
- Immerse yourself in an adventurous learning experience, where captivating evening lectures and hands-on field instructions blend education with exploration
- Benefit from the flexibility of choosing between engaging Zoom sessions or in-class lectures, seamlessly fitting into your schedule, be it mid-week or weekend
- Receive a comprehensive student handbook and field notebook, designed to enhance your learning and fuel your curiosity throughout this exciting journey
- Included: Student handbook, Field notebook, evening lectures and field instruction
- Not Included: Transportation to field location, transceivers, shovels, probes or touring equipment, and a detailed equipment list will be sent to all participants
All refund requests must be made in writing and be received in the operator’s office at least 45 days prior to the program start date. No refunds will be provided for cancellations made within 30 days of the program start date. If you cancel your participation in the program within 30 days of the program start date, then even if you don’t participate in the program, you remain responsible for paying all program fees. The operator will try to work with you to reschedule your course with more than 21 days notice, if space is available. Schedule changes are subject to a $50 fee per person up to 2 weeks out and $100 less than 14 days from the start of the trip and may not be possible. If conditions or circumstances preclude running a scheduled program the operator reserves the right to make the decision as to whether the program will be canceled, rescheduled, or an alternative provided.
*COVID-19 is the only exception to this policy; the operator will refund or reschedule if you have come into contact or contracted the virus.
In the rare circumstance where the operator needs to cancel a program you can reschedule without a fee or receive a refund on your deposit. If circumstances arise that force them to cancel a program that is already in progress, they reserve the right to decide whether a refund or credit, at a prorated rate, will be issued. They are not responsible for cancellation fees or costs from travel arrangements and recommend trip cancellation insurance.