Embrace the thrill of gliding through pristine snow-covered landscapes, as you explore the hidden gems of Brian Head, Dixie National Forest, and Cedar Breaks National Monument on a snowmobile
- Unleash your inner explorer on a thrilling snowmobile tour through the breathtaking Utah wilderness, where you’ll encounter pristine winter landscapes and hidden natural wonders
- Carve through snowy trails and beauty of Brian Head and Dixie Fores immersing yourself in the magic of the season
- Follow your guide through the heart of Utah’s winter paradise, a perfect blend of adrenaline and serenity in the stunning landscapes of Brian Head and Dixie Forest
- Helmets for all drivers & passengers
- Fuel or oil costs
- Wear appropriate snowmobiling clothing including water-resistant, windproof, insulated jackets, pants, gloves, and over-the-ankle winter boots. Sunglasses or goggles are recommended.
- Bring your credit card and driver’s license or ID. The renter/driver must be 16 or older to operate the snowmobile. Passengers must be at least 5 years old.
- Only one passenger per driver is allowed.
Any cancellation prior to 48 hours in advance of your reservation will be eligible for a full refund.