Unleash the thrill of unparalleled dolphin interactions on a tugboat tour through Clearwater Bay and the Gulf of Mexico, getting up close with wild dolphins as they roam and play in the waters
- Hop aboard a 40-foot custom tugboat for an exciting dolphin watching experience in the clear blue waters along the Gulf of Mexico
- Sip on an ice-cold beverage under the shade of the canopy, listening to expert ecotour narration
- Soak in the sun on the deck, enjoying warm waves and cool gulf breeze
- Cruise from Clearwater Harbor, passing palatial celebrity homes, waterfront mega-mansions, Sand Key Bridge, downtown Clearwater, and Clearwater Pass before heading back to port
- One-hour narrated boat tour with guaranteed dolphin sightings
- Soft drinks, water, and beer available onboard
- Family-friendly and US Coast Guard certified tour
- Please arrive 45 minutes prior to departure time for parking and boarding. - We depart on time and cannot wait for late guests.
- Guests must be checked in at least 15 minutes prior to departure or tickets may be canceled.
- If it looks like rain or heavy winds on the day of your tour please call the operator to confirm departure.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.