Dive into an adventure in Clearwater where you can marvel at dolphins, explore Compass Island, and maybe even unearth some hidden treasure
- Experience the thrill of watching dolphins gracefully swim in Clearwater’s harbor, accompanied by an insightful narrated tour
- Explore Compass Island’s pristine beaches, where you can collect shells, swim, and engage in a fun treasure hunt for kids
- Enjoy comfortable, shaded seating on our boat, helmed by expert USCG Licensed Master Captains, and disembark directly onto the beach for a variety of island activities
- Bring sunblock, towels, and a camera.
- For late September to early April trips, consider a light jacket or windbreaker due to chilly conditions on the water.
- An assortment of drinks and chips is available for purchase onboard.
- Small, personal, soft-sided coolers (lap size) for your drinks and snacks are allowed; crew may refuse coolers that don’t meet the specified criteria.
- Alcohol is not sold onboard, but you can bring your own; please consume moderately and responsibly; do not drive impaired after consuming alcohol.
Customers may cancel at any time up to 24 hours in advance. Cancellations within 24 hours or after the trip departs will not be refunded.