Unravel the profound stories of America’s brave hearts at Arlington Cemetery with a guided tour, witnessing the solemn Changing of the Guards and paying tribute to JFK
- Experience the solemn and awe-inspiring Changing of the Guards ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknowns, a moving tribute to those who gave their lives in service
- Pay your respects to significant figures in American history including President John F. Kennedy and Supreme Court Justices, all resting in this hallowed ground
- Gain a deeper understanding of America’s past and the sacrifices made by many, as our knowledgeable guide recounts poignant stories and historical facts about the Civil War graves and more
- The tour operates regardless of weather conditions. An umbrella is recommended due to potential rain.
- Walking shoes are necessary as the tour involves approximately 2 miles of walking.
- The tour route includes some hills.
To receive a full refund, travelers may cancel up to 24 hours before the experience start time in the local time zone. No refunds will be given after that time period. Late arrivals and no shows are not eligible for a refund. Tours run rain or shine.