Take to the scenic roads of D.C., one of the elite American cities for bicycling, viewing the capital’s iconic views and bike-friendly routes that are truly unmatched in the northeast.
- See why this tour, done at your pace and your choice, is rated #1 for tours, outdoor activities, and bike tours in Washington, D.C.
- Whether you’re a serious road rider, triathlete in training, or casual cyclist, enjoy a ride without worrying about getting lost, finding the best routes, or navigating unsafe roads
- Indulge in a personalized cycling experience with an experienced guide leading you through the best trails and back roads, covering major city sites like the White House, Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and more, ensuring a safe and comfortable journey
- Revel in the history and appreciate the opportunity to stop and explore each of the city’s many attractions in depth
- Private guide
- Bicycles and helmets
- New water bottles (that you get to keep!) and all snacks
- Stops at the White House, US Capitol Building, National Mall Lincoln Memorial, Washington Monument, Martin Luther King Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Vietnam and WWII Memorials, and more
- Tour is 3 hours and covers approximately 6-8 miles.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- This is an all-ages tour, please use your best judgment on the ability to physically participate.
- All guests must sign an electronic waiver.
Cancelations with at least 24 hours notice get a full refund.
No refund for cancelations under 24 hours.