Moonlight Tour of Washington D.C.
Discover a fresh perspective of Washington, D.C. by night, creating unforgettable memories as you explore iconic sites illuminated under the moonlight
Cancellation: 2 days. Learn More
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture that make Washington D.C. such a unique city
- See a different side of the city when all the memorials and monuments are lit up at night
- Follow along with a friendly guide, who regales you with little-known tidbits about past presidents
- Experience the grandeur of the WWII, Jefferson, MLK, Lincoln, Vietnam, Korean, and Iwo Jima memorials, while pausing for a stunningly illuminated White House photo
- Friendly and knowledgeable local tour guides
- Bottled water
- Wear comfortable walking shoes to discover the memorials.
- Depending on the weather wear comfortable clothing.
- A snack or eating food is recommended before the tour.
- We cannot accommodate wheelchairs on this tour.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Only service pets are allowed.
775 12th St NW, Washington, DC 20005, USA
No refund on any cancellation after 48 hours.
Sep 3, 2023
Loved the moonlight tour. The driver was very knowledgeable and it was nice not having to drive ourselves through town.
Review provided by Peek Pro