Join us on a spine-chilling 90-minute journey through Capitol Hill, unveiling the haunted history of iconic sites, and brace yourself for the legendary tale of the ‘Demon Cat’
- Embrace your adventurous spirit with a thrilling 90-minute ghostly expedition, meandering through the mysterious streets of Capitol Hill under the bewitching Washington D.C. moonlight
- Immerse yourself in the eerie past of America’s political heartland as you uncover the chilling tales of the Supreme Court Building, the Library of Congress, and the US Capitol, all brimming with troubled spirits and haunted histories
- Experience the captivating narrative of the infamous “Demon Cat” of D.C., a spectral tale sure to send shivers down your spine, adding an unforgettable twist to your sightseeing adventure
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included but is greatly appreciated.
- The tour does not include entry into any buildings, but your guide can provide directions to any places seen on the tour for further exploration.
- Bring along a camera for ghost hunting with photography.
- Make sure to dress for the weather and wear comfortable shoes.
Non-refundable, cannot be rescheduled: Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded and cannot be rescheduled because your space is being guaranteed at the event.
Activity may be canceled due to severe weather: The activity usually runs in light rain and other moderate weather conditions, but the seller may cancel the activity up to an hour before the start time in the event of severe or unsafe weather conditions. If the seller cancels the event, ticket-holders can reschedule tickets (subject to availability) or receive credit for a future event.